Introducing Runhab Charleston!
Important announcement time! We have a new program at Joints in Motion that is geared specifically towards runners. We call it Runhab Charleston! As part of the Joints in Motion Physical Therapy and Wellness, Runhab Charleston serves active people who run for a sport, career or leisure. Our team of sports rehabilitation specialists can help you prevent injury, return to sport or improve run performance.
Runhab Charleston was created for runners by runners. We are physical therapists who take a performance based approach to help you achieve your running goals. Our mission is to use evidence based treatment methods to help new runners get started on the right foot (pun intended) and help experienced runner’s reach peak performance. We look at your strength, mobility, and running form in order to guide treatment and help you reach maximum potential.
Who we are:
We are runners like you! Our team consists of highly experienced, residency trained and board certified physical therapists that specialize in running injuries. Our running specialists participate in extensive continued training and utilize the best available evidence to optimize your running.
What to expect when coming to Runhab Charleston:
- We start with a thorough interview to determine your running experience, injury history, and future training and racing goals.
- We then perform a mobility and stability screen in order to determine limitations that may affect running performance and cause injury.
- We do a video gait analysis where we analyze running form and data points that may be indicative of increased injury risk or decreased efficiency.
- Finally, we develop a comprehensive plan to address issues identified in our exam in order to keep you on the road and performing at your best.
class="uk-h2">Services that we provide:
- Comprehensive running analysis including history, movement screen, gait analysis, home exercise program.
- Running gait retraining
- Individualized running performance plans
- Return to running progra
- Training plan review
class="uk-h2">How to make an appointment:
To make an appointment at Runhab Charleston, please call 843-793-4466. For more information or if you have a question about the Running Clinic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you and continuing to serve the Charleston community. Every runner is unique and we believe we have the skillset to help you achieve your goals and keep you on the road running. Come see us today!